Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Beautiful Game

I wrote  a while ago about this but long time favourite of mine Billy Franks (Faith Brothers) has recorded  his World Cup 2010 song called The Beautiful Game . All proceeds go to charity. You can buy it from iTunes or HMV.

See the video here 

It is at thoughtful record at a time of football fever . My thoughts on England's chances are quarter finals and a predictable exit on penalties.

It has been as cold this week as it was hot last week. Tipping it down with rain and flippin' miserable. I am sat here with the heating on, in June for chrissakes!!! 

Never mind Cuba beckons....

My daughter is finishing off her AS exams. My son has his German pal, Alex, over for the week. His exams are finished. Alex is a bit of a beer monster. God knows what they will be doing (clue; it will involve Pubs)

No comments: