Sunday 23 December 2012

Posh Do It Again

Posh win 5-4 against Bolton. Two wins in a row. That means ,based on our earlier season performance, we'll lose the next 10.

Now is not the time for that sort of thought though. It's the Sunday before Christmas and we are off the bottom of the League. It is the season of goodwill and it's a nice early Christmas present for my son and me. Talking of the boy, he seems to be recovering from his flu and getting back to something like normal.

My daughter is at work at a national clothing and furniture store on out of town retail park. Commerce goes on.She is at work at 6.30 am on Boxing Day for those sad or desperate souls who can't bear the thought of not being able to shop for one whole day of the year.

I'm listening to Embrace and their Abbey Road Sessions album as I type this. Not very seasonal but I haven't played any of their songs for a long time and it is nice to hear them in full flow again.

Maybe a new album this year, lads?

A short day day at work tomorrow and then its a week off.The dog is pacing round and anxious for his walk so I'd better get off into the gusty, windy and sunny ( for a change) day.

Merry Christmas to to you all, thanks for reading this.

No comments: