Monday 6 April 2009

Guilt is a terrible thing

I feel bad about Saturday's post. Is it just because The Toon got stuffed? Possibly. More so its because one day my wife will read this and be upset. She has been saying all season that I want NUFC to go down. I, of course, have denied it but, as you have read in reality I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they do. I will for a short while get a childish sense of being right.I will also genuinely look forward to NUFC playing Posh next season.

Today is Paul Haig day in the music Blog world. I personally don't like his music but read The Vinyl Villain (see the link next to this great piece of prose)to find out why.

I do however like Billy Franks and his Eighties nearly band Faith Brothers. Google and my space him and them for more info. Here's a taster. I bought this single at the time.

MP3 Choose Something Like A Star- Faith Brothers

No comments: