Tuesday 3 November 2009

Alone again or... (part whatever)

Wife is out , daughter is at her dance school. It's me and the dog again.He is curled up at my feet waiting for the post tea walk.My tea was some cod in parsley sauce over quinoa.
Now I can't quite get to grips with quinoa.I was a proper vegetarian for almost twenty years so I don't have a problem trying different things. I use cous cous and Bulgar wheat but there is something about the little grains from Peru that I just am not sure about. The wife won't have it, even though it fits well with a low GI diet.

Talking of the wife, she seems OK, a bit down but she has come to accept the situation so is starting very tentatively to move on.

I have just found out that The Rakes have split up. I liked them,but not enough to go and see them. They weren't outstanding but they were more than competent as this clip shows.

The Rakes -We Danced Together

No comments: