Saturday 31 March 2012

Posh We Are!!

Well of course because I didn't go or listen on Posh Player we won. Paul Taylor with the only goal of the match. I am now certain we will still be in The Championship next season. In reality that is all we wanted for this season- just stay up and next season consolidate our position as a Championship club and push on in season three and four.

I don't think our current forward line is strong enough though and in midfield George Boyd has found some form at last but McCann is only going to be there for two more seasons at most.If we can get some defenders in as good as Gabbi Zakuani we will be OK at the back with Jones or Lewis as keeper.

My next match was going to be at Elland Road watching us against Leeds. Well it was until I saw the price the greedy Yorkshire men wanted. No less than £36!!!No student concessions either ( which I know is immaterial as my son is in Berlin but even so).

So my next match ( also my last of the season) will be against likely Champions Southampton at home in mid April. It would be nice to see them win but football being a funny old game we will probably lose 6-0.

UTP (Up the Posh)

No comments: