Monday 21 December 2009

Christmas No.1

So Rage Against The Machine beat little Geordie Joe to No.1 in the Nation's Chart. I am pleased with that. His Miley Cirus cover The Climb is an abysmal tune.A Disney pop song by numbers.Does it mean anything that RATM are number 1.Probably not. I did download the song Killing In The Name from Amazon (for only 29p!!)but i doubt it will feature much on my MP3. Never liked RATM much musically although they had their moments. Liked the politics though so I am happy they are No.1 especially if gets some more young people to start to question the world they live in more. If they do we will see some real change.

Still snowing here in Newcastle today but very lightly. My walk to work today was a winter wonderland as snow was falling, all around me. There weren't any children singing though. (Thank you Shakin' Stevens for that thought)

No comments: