Tuesday 5 January 2010

Back In The Saddle

Back at work since yesterday.Can't say I'm thrilled.

Luckily no more visits were made to Walk In centres over the New Year period although my son did go to GP for antibiotic eardrops as his infection did not clear up and I fell over in the snow/ice on Sunday night and bruised my arm but otherwise I was OK.

I am really fed up with all the snow now.It has been here too long and has lost any of the novelty value it had in the lead up to Christmas. The dog is fed up with it all as well. I think it must interfere with his senses because he races around in the snow like he is possessed.

This time of year is the time for Resolutions. I normally make several each year but this year I am not making any. Most of mine never get fulfilled anyway and I thought that maybe I was making the wrong resolutions - like wishing for things that I couldn't control. So after much deliberation I have decided not to make any resolutions at all and see how the year goes.

My wife is now getting upset about not working. I expected this and I have been ultra sympathetic and supportive but that too has its limits.

Music wise I am frustrated as the PC has lost sound again. As I listen to my music in the house mostly when using the PC online this is a big deal for me. I am assuming it's the sound card that is buggered once more. I wll have to bring it in to the local PC repair place near work to get it fixed.

I was listening to this lot again over the weekend. This band are really good and deserve a wider audience. This is another song from their self produced album

Hope and Social- Living A Lie

No comments: