Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tuesday

I seem to post quite frequently on a Tuesday.

Not much to say today. It's January so it's bleak and cold and dark and frankly, miserable. Work is the same as ever, home is getting more emotional by the day as my wife is slipping into a depressive state.(I think). She is still not well and coughing and congested particularly at night.I am encouraging her to go to the GP but she won't.

I fixed the sound on the PC by fiddling with the connections (Hurrah!) but I failed to set up a wireless network for our friends(Boo). Not sure why, everything seemed straightforward enough and I folowed all the instructions but I couldn't get online.Although the modem was on and showing up on the screen but only as a local network.

No snow here now but it is still cold and icy. At least this is a proper winter.

No comments: