Monday 25 May 2009

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio

Well, it has come to pass . Shearer could not save them. They are down.Hoo- fucking -ray!! A season or two out of the view of Sky and the newspapers may make them realise they nowhere near as good as they thought they were.
I have to admit to being really pleased and am looking forward to Posh v The Toon next season.
Now the blame game starts and the Cockneys Out brigade will probably march around St James Park with their bedsheet banners. Losers the lot of them. Do I sound self righteous and vitriolic, I hope I do. Love the City and the region. Don't care too much about a sizeable chunk of the season ticket holding population. Ha, I hope you enjoy your three year season ticket deal now.

Relegations caused tears and rows in the house last night. My brother-in-law made a comment about Rangers winning the League (he is from Larkhall and a Gers fan)and the wife was not happy (she hates him and the Gers) all went off from there. Wife and her sister etc etc
Anyway, Posh are up. All sing-a-long now!
Posh We Are

No comments: