Sunday 13 September 2009

A Rare Sunday Post

As promised, here is some Fleet Foxes. This is from a live session they did for Daytrotter. It is my favourite Fleet Foxes song.

White Winter Hymnal (Daytrotter session)- Fleet Foxes

After Wednesday's gig I couldn't bring myself to listen to music on the Thursday I was still so blown away by their performance. Then on Friday I had a thirst for new music- like being a teenager again and being eager for John Peel's programme each night- I have been listening to Scopitones shared playlist on Spotify which is really good. Scopitones is the The Wedding Present site and this is a playlist made up by posters on their forum.Here's a link to it so you can just select shuffle and play it. Cut and paste this link into your address bar.
http://open.spotify.com/user/steve69/playlist/3fxjgUzG7FGoKL8hHzpYr8
Lots of bands I've never heard of, some old, some new, some good , some rubbish, but it's mostly good.

No comments: