Tuesday 29 September 2009

Bleuuurghhh!

I don't feel well. It started on Saturday morning as we were taking my son down to University in London. I am congested with a sore throat and aching limbs. Is it swine flu? I don't know but it feels like a virus. Have been too congested to sleep all through each night so I am knackered. I was planning on being off today anyway to do some painting but instead I am here coughing over my keyboard and feeling sorry for myself.

I am also feeling sorry for my wife. She is being interviewed for her own job today. If she doesn't get it (which her boss has already told her she thinks is unlikely) she will be made redundant or she could take a lower status job on a protected salary. I just want her to be happy so I will back her whatever she decides.

I am also feeling sorry for myself as I am missing my son. I knew I would but it will still take some getting used to.

I have decided that in order to cheer myself up I will spend all day listening to music.

I'll start with this:

Maid In Heaven- Be Bop Deluxe

Its loud and with a great signature Bill Nelson guitar coda

No comments: