Friday 19 June 2009

Vague feeling of unease

Duuno what's up with me. I have a feeling that something is going to happen. I think it may be bad, but I don't know. I am just slightly "twitchy" could be one of the usual things that bother me (see previous post on stress) but it may also be nothing.

Anyway, it's Friday- Hurrah!!so almost the weekend. Not doing much. Most of Saturday will be taken up by my daughter's dance audition (Round Two) for Dance City. We have to sit through a presentation and then be interviewed.WTF! At least weather wise it looks better for the Summer Solstice.Oh yes I'll be out there in the back garden naked at dawn with my bottle of cider, music blaring!

My running schedule has now officially started , no weight loss to speak of yet but it will come.

The Jumpin' Hot Club has its annual Reggae weekend at The Cluny here in Newcastle starting tommorrow. I could go but I can't face the thought of all those beards and sandals and warm Red Stripe. Derek Morgan is playing. Here is his best known duet with Patsy Todd, a song I have long since loved

Housewife's Choice

Now that has cheered me up. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!!"

No comments: