Monday 15 June 2009

Music

Bit of a quiet time in the Cowhut life. The academic frenzy of GCSEs and A levels has calmed down and by Friday will be all over.I can only hope that the kids have done well. The Summer sun seems to be continuing (if a bit more intermittent than before). Bought a new car over the weekend.Back to a Citroen C3 downsized from a Picasso. The wife is happier. Got absolutely soaked to the skin on my run yesterday but at least it was warm rain.

Music. I've listened a lot to this band whom I mentioned in my last post- Hope and Social. This is is a free track they posted on their website in the run up to the release of their superb Architect of the Church CD. Listen to this and if you like it go to their website (see link in post below this one) and buy the CD. You can download it - complete with artwork for as little as 1 pence.

Its Gone- Hope and Social

This band remind me of Embrace which is in my book a very good thing

No comments: