Sunday 21 June 2009

Intuition

In my last post I talked about a vague sense of unease. It turned out that my daughter did not get into ATP at Dance City after yesterday's second audition. My wife has taken it very badly and we are not speaking. The inquest will begin when my daughter returns from a sleepover. I slept on the sofa last night. Sometimes my wife is a c*nt.

So I have always felt I have some form of intuituion but it is not clear and is not sufficient to guide me. Shame but I knew a storm was coming- does that make me a bit like thoise animals that run away unexpectedly just before something bad happens?

There is always music. This is a band I have liked for a few years. They are from Northumberland and did almost make it a year or so ago but like so many bands they fell by the wayside. To my shame I never bothered myself to see them live which I regret (like I regret never bothering to see The Smiths)

Anyway see if you like them. Derek the singer and driving force behind the band still gigs around Northumberland- mostly acoustic nights. They have a myspace site where you can check out more songs and gigs.

Clear Blue Skies- Teach Me To Stand

No comments: