Thursday 6 August 2009

A Can't Be Arsed Week At Work

Today is Thursday. I can honestly say I have done nothing all week.

One of the joys of my job (and as the Manager of my office) is that some weeks I can get away with doing absolutely nothing. This is particularly true in August when a lot of our tenants are on holiday , or at least at the caravan in Seahouses most of the week, or just simply can't be bothered with us when the kids are off school.

I usually have at least two weeks off in August so don't see this side of my work. This year with not going away I have noticed how quiet the phones are, how nobody is coming in, there isn't much to do.
Now of course i should be pro active and sort out all those things I am normally to busy to pay attention to. But what the hell it's sunny, its warm and I can't be arsed.

No music today, I can't be arsed to upload a tune!!!

Don't worry ,normal service will be resumed soon.

No comments: