Thursday 27 August 2009

Big Day

My daughter got her GCSE results today. she did well 1 A* , 1A 3 Bs two Cs and , unfortunately 2 Ds. Enough to get back into the 6th Form at her school. Well done, H!

She did better than both me and the wife thought she would. She is a bit disappointed with her Maths D but she can retake that. She has decided to swap Politics for History in her AS exams.I'm pleased about that as she has never expressed any interest in politics and I didn't understand her logic for choosing that as an option in the first place.

Elsewhere my son is at Leeds festival, trying not to poo for 5 days he told me. I told him he'd never do it. Wife is out with work, daughter is out with friends who didn't go to Leeds. I am here alone- apart from the dog- listening to Glasvegas' Lonesome Swan very loud.

I am in good mood

No comments: