Wednesday 2 February 2011

2nd birthday

Two years on and I am still (well,sort of) going strong. It has had its up and down this blogging thing and sometimes I haven't felt like posting anything for weeks. I do come back to it though and my series idea for Songs You Really Should Hear is getting me thinking and planning

 Looking over the last two years I can see that I still haven't really found a groove and stuck to it . In other words this Blog is a bit all over the place. That I suppose is reflected in the Blog's strap line and in reality is a reflection of me.

Went To see Posh play last night. We won 5-3 against Sheffield Wednesday .Met my son. Those  two things made the not getting back to Newcastle until 2:30am worthwhile. So today I am off work, resting.

Page views are increasing so I know some people out there are reading this. Leave a comment  I welcome all feedback about this. Why not listen to some of the songs. You never know you might even enjoy them.

No comments: