Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday Morning

It's Sunday morning.

 The wife is at a Zumba session (the latest get fit craze for women -mostly-sweeping  the gyms and village halls up and down the country apparently). Me and the dog have been out for a longer than usual Sunday walk. He is asleep at my feet whilst I post this entry. The daughter is in Doncaster with her boyfriend and my son has probably just gone to bed as he was out last night.

I am listening to some Jazz. Dave Brubeck to be precise.Currently listening to Kathy's Waltz from the Time Out album. This album was the soundtrack of my childhood. Listening to it brings a nice warm , happy glow to this miserable , cold and overcast March morning.

My wife has got another year's contract , albeit doing a different job, with her current employer. So financial disaster has been averted for the time being. Maybe this wont be an annus horribilis? Fingers crossed.

Enough of that, it's time to Take Five

No comments: