Monday 23 March 2009

Start The Week

Late start a work today. So I am at home. My meeting doesn't start til 10 and finishes at 2. A short day methinks. I could go to the Office but frankly I can't be arsed.

Lovely weekend weather wise, well at least Saturday was. I spent most of Saturday trudging round Durham. My son is away at the end of the week and in a typical spectacularly incompetent teenage way had forgotten that his Passport needed renewing. So Passport Office in Durham it was. A four hour service (great). That will be £114 thank you, sir.(not so great). He says he will give me the extra money back. Not sure how as he hasn't worked for a while.But it was good to have father son time which has been a bit short this year as he has lost interest in football just as Posh are challenging for promotion to the Championship. Timing!!. Kids! I mean we have been through the bad years, ermm that's every year since we started going together- except 2000 Div Three play off final at Wembley- and just as things are looking up he loses interest. Still I'm looking forward to the Posh v Toon next season.

Saying this caused major argument over the weekend with the wife. Geordies, eh? No sense of humour when it comes to football.

No comments: