Monday 6 July 2009

Not much To Say

I am winding down for the Summer- although due to insuring my son to drive the car and paying for my daughter's trip to Miami - she goes later this week- we haven't booked any holiday. Still at least we seem to be having a proper Summer- thunderstorms and baking hot days. I think I will take odd days off over the next six weeks and chill and probably do some jobs around the house. My wife will want a holiday.

I ran for three miles yesterday, it felt good, or rather it felt good after about half an hour after I'd finished, during the run it felt not very good at all.

Today I couldn't concentrate at work. Richard has gone now - ironically to Mick's old job- so I am back on my own. But I am off for two days and that- apart from money- is all I could think of.

I am listening to A Casa Verde by Terry de Castro. It's growing on me more and more.

No comments: