Friday 17 July 2009

Summer

The summer has deteriorated into its usual wet wet wet mode. It is absolutely pissing down outside my office window. Its not cold though.

Things are starting to get back to normal in the Cowhut household.

We picked the dog up from kennels on Monday afternoon.He didn't really speak to us until Wednesday. He does not like the kennels. His bark is just starting to come back now. He must bark his head off all day there.
Our son returns from Germany today from his 3 and a half week tour of the fatherland. I wonder if it will change him? He is a man now anyway and will be off (I hope) to Uni in September.
My daughter is still in USA for another week. She has already run out of money. We got a phone call last night to request more funds in her bank account. We had a budget and I knew she would spend it. So I wasn't surpried to get the call.

Not listened to much music these last few days. I have been very busy at work- two evening meetings in Dinnington has disrupted my usual pattern.

This song however has been going round and round in my head for weeks now. It's another song from Hope and Social from their album Architect of This Church. You really should buy the album it is full of cracking good songs.

Anyway this song is my favourite and sort of fits in with the theme of homecomings.

San Francisco- Hope and Social

No comments: